• We verify the vehicle and ownership documents.
• Buyer submits deposit to our trust Buyer&Seller Protection Deposit Agent Bank Account.
• The Seller will receive the deposit only after the Buyer accepts the vehicle.
The seller will contact us with the details of the transaction; Our team inspect the vehicle and the ownership documents before accepts the transaction and will offer protection to the buyer.
The deposit is reassurance that Buyer acting in good faith and have the necessary funds to complete the purchase.
When deposit is received, it will be verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account until the transaction is completed. The Seller is notified that funds have been secured, and the transaction has been started.
Our Eldan Shipping Company S.A. company will hold the funds in our trust Buyer&Seller Protection Deposit Bank Account where they will be held until the transaction is successfully completed. This ensures that the Sellers and Buyers Transactions are protected!
The shipping will begin to the Buyer address after the deposit is secured. Our Eldan Shipping Company S.A. company offers full insurance (all-risk coverage) during the shipping proces!
The vehicle will be delivered to buyer address. The buyer receives and inspect the vehicle - making sure the vehicle match seller description. The buyer's inspection period is 5 days.
During the inspection period, the buyer must either:
• If the vehicle is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the vehicle. The vehicle ownership will be transferred to the Buyer as a new owner, and the transaction will be completed successfully.
• If the buyer refuses the vehicle, the buyer will receive a full refund and the vehicle will be sent back to the seller, on the seller's costs. All refunds will be made within 24 hours of receipt of cancellation - no questions asked!
You will get a full refund if the vehicle does not arrive within the delivery time promised by the seller.
You will get a full refund if you don't like the vehicle or if the specifications are different than the ones you agreed on with the seller.
If your purchase is found to be with hidden defects, you will get the total amount you paid for it.